What are the benefits of “The Drill Fitness”
“The Drill Fitness” Circuit Training offers a type of interval training that is a great way to increase the body’s ability to burn calories when it is at rest. During the class your heart rate goes up very high, returns to a lower, but still elevated, state, and then goes up very high again. At no point during the training session does the heart rate return to its resting rate.
Here are some of the benefits you could enjoy from attending The Drill Fitness:
- You can gain muscle through the resistance training.
- Increase cardiovascular endurance during the slightly elevated heart rate during and between sets.
- Burn high amounts of calories during the high exertion periods of each set.
- Support gained from training in a group (encouraging each other to keep going)
- Sociable – Train with a friend/partner or come and make new friends.
- Increased motivation.
- Increase your power to weight ratio – ability to carry your own body weight.
- Injury prevention as a result of conditioning your body.
- Increases the body’s strength.
- Improves cardiovascular fitness.
- Tones your physique.
- Define your muscles.
- Circuit training is quick – it’s popular because it makes the most of your workout time.
- Weight loss – circuit training burns calories and builds muscle, helping to lower your body-fat percentage.
- Increase lean mass – more lean muscle mass equals more calories burnt during and after exercise.
- Suits all levels – regardless of age, fitness and health, circuit training is perfect for all levels of fitness, from beginner to advanced.
- It’s fast, effective and fun!