Profile & Qualifications
As a child I always had a passion for sport and particularly excelled in football and athletics.
By the age of 11 I played football for the local borough, Hackney and represented London in the National School Athletics.
As I progressed through to my late teens I leant the benefits of weight training and added this to my fitness regime.
This early exposure to professional training techniques formed the foundations of my dedication and love for the sports and fitness industry.
I gained my first weight lifting and fitness qualification age 20 and the rest is history:
- Level 3, Diploma in Exercise Referral – HFE
- Level 3, Certificate in Personal Training (QCF), CYQ, YMCA Fitness Industry Training
Modules: Know how to support clients who take part in Exercise and Physical Activity, Anatomy and physiology for Exercise and Health, Applying principles of Nutrition to a Physical Activity Programme, Delivering Personal Training sessions, Programming Personal Training with Clients, Health, Safety, and Welfare in a Fitness Environment, Principles of Exercise, Fitness and Health.
- Level 2, Certificate in Coaching Weight Lifting -British Weight Lifting
- Level 1, Award in Coaching Weight Lifting – British Weight Lifting
- Level 1, Award in Fitness and Physical Activity (QCF) & Level 2, Diploma in Exercise and Fitness (QCF)
Modules: Understanding the Fitness Leisure & Recreation Industry level 2 Theory, Anatomy and physiology level 2, Certificate in Health Related Exercise for Children level 2 Practical Theory, Certificate in Gym level 2 – practical, Award in Studio Resistance Training – practical, Award in Group indoor Cycling – practical, Certificate in Nutrition for a Healthy Lifestyle – Theory, Certificate in Improving the Customer experience in the Active Leisure Sector, Nutrition and Weight Management Level 3 theory, Award in Circuit Training level 2 & 3 – practice.
- Level 4, VTCT Certificate in Sports Massage Therapy
- Level 4, Thai Massage Shivagkomarpa – The Old Medicine Hospital, Thailand
Modules: Foot Massage for Health, Thai Massage, Thai Therapeutic Massage (Stretching), Aroma Oil Massage.
- Level 3, Thai Massage Shivagkomarpa – The Old Medicine Hospital, Thailand
- Level 3, Thai Oil Shivagkomarpa – The Old Medicine Hospital, Thailand
- Level 3, VTCT Certificate in Sports Massage Therapy
- Level 3, VTCT Certificate in Swedish Massage (QCF)
- Level 2, Thai Massage Shivagkomarpa – The Old Medicine Hospital, Thailand
- Level 1, Thai Massage Shivagkomarpa – The Old Medicine Hospital, Thailand
- Thai Foot Massage Shivagkomarpa – The Old Medicine Hospital, Thailand
- Level 2, Rock Tape Fascial Movement
- Level 1, Rock Tape Fascial Movement
- Emergency First Aid at Work, Athena Training UK