Thai Therapeutic Massage (with or without Oil)
Thai massage is a therapeutic massage and a holistic traditional treatment for relieving stress, tension and for the treatment of back pain, stiff neck, shoulder pain, and sports injuries including muscle and tendon strain.
It combines modern scientific knowledge of anatomy of physiology with the disciplines of traditional oriental medicine.
Thai massage combined with Foot massage is a headtotoe body treatment. The treatment includes a pressure point massage for your whole body then essential oil is applied for a combined deep tissue and relaxation massage.
It finishes with the foot massage using a Thai pressurepoint foot massage technique to stimulate the nervous system directly affecting the bodily organs and glands as well as helping with water retention problems.
Benefits of full body massage include:
- Alleviation of physical and emotional tension
- Release and relaxation of muscles and improved flexibility
- Relief from general muscular aches and pains
- Muscoloskeletal realignment
- Sciatica Pain
- Improves circulation and stimulates the lymphatic system